01. Name: Valerian Skybreeze
02. Best friend: Roy Rommel and Faye Watkins
03. Sexuality: Straight
04. Favorite color: Various shades of blue
05. Relationship status: Married to Suzanna Skybreeze
06. Ideal mate: a woman who is immune to his flirtations
07. Turn-ons: a lady who likes to take control~
08. Favorite food: French things :’D and mostly everything, he just likes to eat
09. Crushes: all zee lovely ladies honhon~
10. Favorite music: anything classical and relaxing, Johto patriotic music :U
11. Biggest fear: Loosing his life and/or his lover due to the war
12. Biggest fantasy: Johto winning, living a peaceful life and starting a family with Suzanna
13. Bad habits: masking his emotions
14. Biggest regret: Losing the battle against Kanto for Unova
15. Best kept secrets: The secret to maintaining such a fine ‘stache~
16. Last thought: “It ends today, Kanto.”
17. Worst romantic experience: I imagine there are quite a few…
18. Biggest insecurity: Not being taken seriously due to his typically jolly appearance.
19. Weapon of choice: Skarsword (gifted to him from Salvador, man I have been slacking on his story)
20. Role Model: His father, the only man with a finer stache :U (or so Val claims)
OOC: ehehe, I always like following your art and such both here and on OI, I hope that your holiday is a wonderful one and have a great new year too .u./
((Aw, thank you so much! Best wishes to you too for the holidays and new year >v</ ))
“Well done, mes amis.”
((I know this round was quite brutal in terms of the amount cut. So I just want to say that I enjoyed reading every entry that came in this round.
You should all be proud of yourselves and regardless whether you passes or not I hope you still enjoyed participating in the round and crafting your entries. I know you’ll probably be a bit down in the dumps for a bit, but you’ll bounce back soon enough. And I know you’ve gained some great experiences from the tournament.
Ah, and it saddens me how many of my own faction were cut from the competition, but that’s an OCT for ya. I sketched this little something while judging.
On another note, I’ve been busy myself with IRL things and other commitments, but Val does have a story that I’ve been neglecting to tell. But recently I’ve tried to get old art together to attempt to remedy the situation. So if you still have interest after all this time, you hopefully won’t have to wait much longer, and hopefully I won’t disappoint.))